Rafał Woźniakadvocate firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 61 855 32 20
A member of the infrastructure team, Rafał supports the public procurement team and works with the dispute resolution and M&A teams.
He has extensive experience in assisting both contracting authorities and contractors with issues relating to infrastructure projects. Rafał provides advice at all stages of the investment to clients operating in the road construction, energy, oil & gas sectors. He also specialises in public procurement law, and represents business clients in court proceedings before common courts, as well as in mediation proceedings and at the pre-trial stage. Rafał advises on M&A transactions and restructurings, ownership and organisational transformations, and bankruptcy proceedings.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, and a post-graduate student of tax and tax advisory.
- Provided comprehensive legal advice to an oil & gas company in relation to contracts for the construction of gas compression stations and gas pipelines;
- Advised a WSE-listed company on the performance of contracts for the construction of fuel depos;
- Advised a syndicate in relation to winning a contract for the construction of tanks to hold national fuel reserves in Mongolia;
- Acted as the leader of the team representing a syndicate of contractors in a dispute regarding completing and settling a contract for the construction of a gas compression station, which ended with a settlement favourable to the contractor;
- Advised on the largest bankruptcy proceedings (with an arrangement option) in Poland, as a result of which the arrangement with creditors was concluded and approved;
- Acted as the leader of the team representing clients in court disputes with subcontractors regarding the settlement of road contracts and erection of stadiums;
- A member of the team advising on acquisitions and transformations of companies and partnerships, including downstream mergers.