Aneta CitkoAdvocate Trainee firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +48 22 201 00 00
Aneta is a member of the infrastructure team.
She provides day-to-day advice to clients operating in the road, energy, and water and sewage sectors, at every stage of the infrastructure development process.
Prior to joining WKB, Aneta worked, among others, as in-house lawyer for a major international energy company.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw, the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences at the University of Poitiers, major: “French and European contract law”, and the School of Chinese Law at the University of Gdańsk in collaboration with, among others, the China Youth University of Political Studies. As a student of the Socrates Erasmus exchange programme, she studied at University of Paris VIII. Currently, Aneta is an advocate trainee at the District Bar Council in Warsaw.
- advising a contractor (bidder) with respect to agreements for S2 and s52 expressway investment projects;
- advising water and sewerage companies with respect to investment projects involving the supply of water and the disposal of sewerage, including compliance with EU funding;
- advising TAURON Dystrybucja S.A. with respect to the performance of the agreement for the implementation of the Network Asset Management System;
- advising an entity operating in the fuel logistics sector with respect to claims against a contractor of an investment project in the development of a fuel depot.
Prior to joining WKB, Aneta participated in, among other things:
- property development processes in the construction of flue gas denitrification and desulphurisation facilities for the EDF Group in Poland;
- the sale of EDF Polska S.A.’s shares to a State Treasury’s subsidiary, and in the process of adapting internal regulations to the company’s new status.