WKB w Chambers Europe 2017
W najnowszym rankingu Chambers Europe 2017 kancelaria WKB oraz jej prawnicy otrzymali rekomendacje w następujących kategoriach:
Public Procurement: Band 1
- Outstanding public procurement team with a strong reputation for its representation of contracting authorities. (…)
- The lawyers are commended for their "flexible approach" and for understanding clients' needs. Pleased sources describe the team as "cooperative and competent."
Indywidualna rekomendacja dla Jana Rolińskiego (Band 1).
- Practice head Jan Roliński comes highly recommended by both peers and clients who appreciate his depth of knowledge
Competition/Antitrust: Band 2
- Clients value the team's effective approach, saying: "They were responsive and helpful, as well as clear, approachable and commercial." Another client says: "They are able to translate quite difficult issues to a layman," adding the team is also proactive.
Indywidualne rekomendacje dla Aleksandra Stawickiego (Band 2) i Bartosza Turno (Band 3).
- Aleksander Stawicki is a widely respected competition lawyer (…). "He is polite and friendly, which seems like a small thing but it really matters that you get on," a client says.
- Bartosz Turno is a well-regarded competition lawyer advising on a broad selection of competition matters, including state aid and compliance, and has a particular knowledge of leniency programmes.
Energy & Natural Resources: Band 2
- Interviewees appreciate the experience of the team: "Really solid local brand that always had energy in its DNA."
- Sources note the regulatory strength of the practice: "In terms of regulation they have very good experience."
- Commentators highlight the client-oriented approach of the team, pointing to "business-oriented lawyers with good communication skills. They are able to provide assistance adapted to our needs."
Indywidualne rekomendacje dla Jerzego Baehra (Band 1) i Macieja Szambelańczyka (Band 4).
- Managing partner Jerzy Baehr is one of the best energy regulatory lawyers in Poland, with sources confirming he is "a very renowned regulatory practitioner."
- Maciej Szambelańczyk advances through the rankings this year as a result of positive market feedback. "He is able to see things from both legal and business perspectives. He has great communication skills, and he knows how to explain even very complex issues in an understandable way," a client reports.
Environment: Band 2
- The team moves up in the rankings as a result of positive market feedback.
- Sources appreciate the team's attention to clients. "The lawyers are open-minded, they listen to clients and try to understand our needs," interviewees report.
Indywidualna rekomendacja dla Sergiusza Urbana (Band 3).
- Sergiusz Urban has substantial experience of advising on the environmental aspects of corporate transactions. Sources value the fact that "he understands his clients and is available."
Restructuring/Insolvency: Band 3
- "The process was well thought out, divided into well-timed stages, everything was uniform and carried out to the last detail."
Indywidualna rekomendacja dla Andrzeja Wiercińskiego (Band 4).
- Practice head Andrzej Wierciński is recognised for his academic credentials and long-standing experience in restructuring matters. He is particularly respected for his expertise in the energy sector.
Corporate/M&A: Band 4
- "They are very client-oriented. They are the sort of lawyers who help you close a deal."
- "I can rely on them."
Indywidualne rekomendacje dla Andrzeja Wiercińskiego (Eminent Practitioner) i Jakuba Jędrzejaka (Band 4).
- Eminent practitioner Andrzej Wierciński is widely recognised for his corporate practice and is described by sources as "very talented and experienced."
- Jakub Jędrzejak is well liked by clients: "He is thorough, demonstrated deep thinking about the goals and clearly explained the views of each party."
Dispute Resolution: Band 4
- "Everyone puts their best foot forward and is always helpful and co-operative."
Indywidualne rekomendacje dla Bartłomieja Jankowskiego (Band 4) i Tomasza Kwiecińskiego (Band 4).
Intellectual Property: Band 4
- Sources praise the firm for its support. "They are quick and very efficient," a client says, while another interviewee adds: "The lawyers are always available and committed."
Indywidualne rekomendacje dla Agnieszki Wiercińskiej-Krużewskiej (Band 4) i Aleksandry Wędrychowskiej-Karpińskiej (Up and Coming).
- Agnieszka Wiercińska-Krużewska is well versed in IP rights and data protection matters. "She is a good listener who understands our needs and reacts quickly," clients report. "She is very business-focused and not academic at all. She is super-efficient and straight to the point," a satisfied interviewee adds.
- Up-and-coming Aleksandra Wędrychowska-Karpińska's broad experience ranges from trade marks and designs to patents.
Private Equity (Recognised Practitioner).
Ponadto, indywidualne rekomendacje otrzymali także:
- Jakub Pokrzywniak kategorii Banking & Finance: Insurance;
- Marcin Smolarek w kategorii Banking & Finance.
- "He is very helpful and business-oriented," a client says.
Zachęcamy do zapoznania się ze szczegółowymi wynikami rankingu Chambers Europe 2017 na stronie wydawcy.